Home of Green Bear Field Hockey, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field
The Ottawa Hills School District believes that a dynamic program of Junior High and High School athletics is vital to the emotional and physical development of our students. The Ottawa Hills Athletic Program provides a variety of experiences to enhance the development of positive student habits and attitudes that will prepare them for life after high school.
Stay updated on our sports!
Follow the Green Bears on Twitter
A Parent/Athlete Signature Form for Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Lindsay's Law is required to be turned in to the Athletic Office prior to participation in an athletic activity. (This is an annual requirement and for each sport your child participates in)
Directions for Parents/guardians and youth athletes:
Important to note: the parent and athlete are expected to watch the video
* Click here to Go to the OHSAA website
* Click on and watch the video (it takes about 20 minutes)
* Print the Required Sudden Cardiac Arrest Informational Handout
* Print the Required Signature Form
* Parent/Guardian and Student sign and date the required signature form
* Turn in to Athletic Office prior to start of practice on July 31 or August 1*
Please call the Athletic Office at 419-536-8429 if you have any questions or need assistance.