Set in early 19th century France, Les Misérables is the story of Jean Valjean, a French peasant, and his quest for redemption after serving nineteen years in jail for having stolen a loaf of bread for his sister’s starving child. Valjean decides to break his parole and start his life anew after a kindly bishop inspires him by a tremendous act of mercy, but is relentlessly tracked down by a police inspector named Javert. Along the way, Valjean and a slew of characters are swept into a revolutionary period in France, where a group of young idealists make their last stand at a street barricade.
Featuring iconic songs such as “I Dreamed a Dream,” “One Day More” and “On My Own,” this spectacular musical will transport theatergoers into the drama, darkness, humor, and light of what it means to live and love in a time of political and social turbulence.
Show times are:
Friday, April 27 @ 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 28 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 29 @ 2:00 p.m.
Due to the mature content explored in the musical, Les Misérables is rated PG-13.
To purchase tickets, go to https://ticketracker.com/store/events/1458?departmentId=229
- Choose your performance.
- Choose the Section Group (Premier, Select, or Standard Seats), the Section location (Left, Center, Right) and the Quantity (number of tickets you wish to purchase) and click Find Tickets. Ticketracker will find you the best available seats, or you can select your own seats too.
- Once you have your seat numbers click on Select Type and choose Event Ticket.
- Click Purchase Tickets.
- Please to be sure and PRINT YOUR TICKETS to present them for admission.
- If you are an OH Booster member, please follow the steps above. Ticketracker does not yet allow you to purchase theater tickets through your Ticketracker Booster account.
Prefer to purchase tickets in person? The OHHS ticket office will be open 11 AM-Noon (Monday -Friday), April 23rd-27th. The OHHS Auditorium Box Office will open 1 hour prior to each performance
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call or text Arti Bhatt at 419-346-1933 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to promote an interest in and provide volunteer and financial support for the music and theatre programs of the Ottawa Hills Local School District.
Membership in the OH Music & Theatre Association is open to parents, faculty members, administrators, and Village residents who complete a membership application. Membership is for one year. The 2017/2018 membership form can be found on the top right of this page. Proceeds from your membership fees help us support the following programs.
- Choraliers (HS)
- Junior Chorale (JH)
- High School Chorus (HS)
- Honors Choir (HS)
- A Cappella Singers (HS)
- Senior Chorale (HS)
- Junior High Chorus (7-8)
- Brown Bag Chorus (5-6)
- Marching Band (HS)
- Symphonic Band (HS)
- Jazz Band (HS)
- Concert Band (JH)
- 6th Grade Band
- 5th Grade Band
- Fall Play/Musical (HS)
- Spring Musical (HS) - sometimes open to (ES & JH)
- Off Broadway Play (HS)
- ActingOut Play/Musical (4-8)
- ActingOut! Workshops - Fall and Spring (4-8)
- Arts Alive! - a series of professional presentations for Junior High students
Get Social with Us!
Be sure to "like" our "Ottawa Hills Music and Theatre Association" social media pages. Simply click the link below.