Auditions for High School Musical
Disney Channel's smash hit movie musical comes to life on the OHHS stage for student grades 9-12. Auditions are scheduled for Thursday, January 5 at 6:00 p.m. in the HS Auditorium. You can download audition information found in the right menu on this site.
Troy, Gabriella, and the students of East High must deal with issues of first love, friends, and family while balancing their classes and extracurricular activities. It's the first day after winter break at East High. The Jocks, Brainiacs, Thespians and Skater Dudes find their cliques, recount their vacations and look forward to the new year. Basketball team captain and resident jock, Troy, discovers that the brainy Gabriella, a girl he met singing karaoke on his ski trip, has just enrolled at East High. They cause an upheaval when they decide to audition for the high school musical that is being led by Ms. Darbus. Although many students resent the threat posed to the "status quo," Troy and Gabriella's alliance might just open the door for others to shine as well.
Wizard of Oz Tickets Now on Sale
Ottawa Hills is anticipating it’s visit to the Emerald City and everything Wizard of Oz in January 2017! Join us for this fantastic musical production featuring OH residents of all ages. Student performers from elementary, junior high, and high school, with plenty of support from parents and high school student mentors handling leadership along with other back-stage functions, including tech, make-up, props, costumes, ticket sales, publicity, and everything it takes to create a magical, fun-filled, theatre experience.
Performance Dates and Times:
Friday, January 27, 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 28, 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, January 29, 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are now available for purchase:
- Go to https://ticketracker.com/store/events/1460
- Choose your performance.
- Choose the Section Group (Premier seat $30, Select seat $20 or Standard seat $10), Section (Left, Center or Right) and put number of tickets you want under Quantity. Click Find Tickets. (Note: Ticketracker will get you the best available seats. If you want to choose then click on Select your own seats on top right. Once you have your seat numbers, click on Select Type and choose Event Ticket.
- Click Purchase Tickets. At the Shopping Cart page, ignore the coupon code box. Check your ticket amount and price (a minimum processing fee is added by ticketracker) and then click checkout.
- You will receive two emails(Order Confirmation and Tickets) from
- Once you purchase, please PRINT TICKETS on the Order Receipt page. All printed tickets must have a bar code.
If you are an OH Booster member, please follow the steps above. Ticketracker does not yet allow you to purchase theater tickets through your Ticketracker Booster account. For questions please contact Arti Bhatt at 419/346-1933 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to promote an interest in and provide volunteer and financial support for the music and theatre programs of the Ottawa Hills Local School District.
Membership in the OH Music & Theatre Association is open to parents, faculty members, administrators, and Village residents who complete a membership application. Membership is for one year. The 2016/2017 membership form can be found on the top right of this page. Proceeds from your membership fees help us support the following programs.
- Choraliers (HS)
- Junior Chorale (JH)
- High School Chorus (HS)
- Honors Choir (HS)
- A Cappella Singers (HS)
- Senior Chorale (HS)
- Junior High Chorus (7-8)
- Brown Bag Chorus (5-6)
- Marching Band (HS)
- Symphonic Band (HS)
- Jazz Band (HS)
- Concert Band (JH)
- 6th Grade Band
- 5th Grade Band
- Fall Play/Musical (HS)
- Spring Musical (HS) - sometimes open to (ES & JH)
- Off Broadway Play (HS)
- ActingOut Play/Musical (4-8)
- ActingOut! Workshops - Fall and Spring (4-8)
- Arts Alive! - a series of professional presentations for Junior High students
Get Social with Us!
Be sure to "like" our "Ottawa Hills Music and Theatre Association" social media pages. Simply click the link below.