In another sign that normalcy is returning to our buildings, the Ottawa Hills Schools Parent Association (OHSPA) is starting a limited hot lunch program effective Monday, March 1. The hot lunch program is OHSPA’s largest annual fundraiser but was halted due to COVID-19.
The group will offer Barry Bagels on Monday and Chick-fil-A on Friday. They hope to add additional days in April and May. Hot lunch orders for March are due Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Access, update, and create accounts
- Everyone: Please log in into your lunch accounts and confirm that your student/s 2020-2021 grade level has been updated.
- Added step for Elementary School families: ADD student number to the last name. The number by the last name will help the lunch teams serving the lunch. If a student does not know her/his number, please contact the homeroom teacher (example: First name: Bear Last Name: Teddy1)
- Create a new account here; and creating it, click on "Getting Started" tab at the menu.
Other general information
Orders for a given month are due by the 24th of the preceding month. Late orders will not be accepted. Ordering is allowed for one month at a time. No cancellations and no refunds after the deadline.
OHSPA Hot Lunch program is run by volunteers. Interested in volunteering?
Hot lunch contacts
For general inquiries please contact OHSPA Hot Lunch Team:
OHSPA hot lunch coordinator: Jana Kammeyer, email@example.com
OHSPA hot lunch treasurer: Penny Clarke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch coordinator/vendors/orders: Kate Walter, email@example.com
- Volunteer coordinator: Jen Kielczewski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch supplies/emergency lunch: Alison Krieger, email@example.com
Junior/Senior High School:
- Lunch coordinator/vendors/orders: Dee Dolsey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer coordinator: Allison Johnson, email@example.com
- Concession window: Paula Sweeney, firstname.lastname@example.org